General Position Summary: The public relations Internship involves working closely with the executive staff of WBI. This exciting role’s primary duty is to help organize, execute, administer and oversee the development and publishing of press releases and daily communications done via social media. The Public Relations intern will be responsible for gathering, writing, editing and proofreading public relations and social media content. Successful candidates must have great communication skills, an understanding of media writing and writing for web.
Functions will include:
- Oversee the publishing initiatives of Press releases
- Exceptional grammar and copy editing skills
- Organizational skills are key
- Communicate with Constituents
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Lead select new project initiatives
- Collaborate with executive staff and team members to successfully execute projects
- Create and/or management content development project
- and edit content from partners in our network
- overall content calendar and timelines
- opportunities for enhancements while improving the user experience
- responsibilities as assigned
- Relevant Major, must be a senior, graduate student or graduate within the last 12 months.
- Proficient in typing, good at spelling, punctuation, grammar, and oral communication.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills, must be tactful in dealings with people.
- Discretion, good judgment, organizational and management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently are especially important.
- Must be computer savvy and be able to learn new software easily.
Pay: Stipend Hours: depends on schedule and credit hour needs
To Apply to be considered for this position, e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org