VentureCapital.org (Wayne Brown Institute – WBI) is the nation’s oldest and most successful non-profit, 501(c) (3) venture accelerator in assisting entrepreneurs in their quest for capital. WBI programs help companies prepare, mentor and connect when raising equity capital. According to an independent study, Utah based WBI alumni companies in 2008 generated over $1.3 billion in sales, $49 million in State tax revenue, and supported over 15,000 jobs.
General Position Summary: This internship will provide enormous opportunity for energetic, leadership-minded students eager to be an integral part of our team. You must be results-driven, self-actuated, and have creative input for creative solutions along with strong organizational skills. Successful candidates will become part of special project in developing content for our new digital publishing project. We are recruiting a team with the following skill sets: PR and Strategic Communications, Editing, Writing, CSS, Html, and Photoshop. If you are looking for a strong internship that provides unlimited opportunities, please apply today.
The Maketing/Content intern works closely with the executive staff of WBI. This exciting role’s primary duty is to help plan, organize, execute, administer and oversee select digital publishing based projects. This includes launching a new venture for a distinctive online magazine geared towards providing valuable and unique content to our network.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Lead select new project initiatives
- Collaborate with executive staff and team members to successfully execute projects
- Create and/or management content development project
- Gather and edit content from partners in our network
- Maintain overall content calendar and timelines
- Identify opportunities for enhancements while improving the user experience
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Relevant major
- Must be a senior
- Graduate student or have graduated within the last 12 months
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be tactful in dealings with people.
- Discretion, good judgment, attention to detail, organizational and management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently are especially important.
- Must be computer savvy and learn new software easily.
Pay: Stipend Hours: depends on schedule and credit hour needs
To Apply to be considered for this position, e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com