Do you want to build your professional network? Do you want to get real world entrepreneurial experience from the best in Utah? This year the Wayne Brown Institute will choose 30 students who are ready to build their careers, impact society and take on a networking adventure most people can’t even imagine. As a WBI Intern you will, be working with CEOs of high-tech start-ups who are raising venture capital, mentoring with seasoned venture professionals and building relationships with the investors that can help make it all happen. The Investors Choice® Venture Capital Conference Internship Program will be the ultimate chronicle of opportunity for hungry students ready to take on the world.
Interviews currently being held. Current enrollment in an MBA program is preferred. To apply, please submit your application and a short description of your ambitions.
- Internships are approximately 3 hours per week.
- Meet with Mentors and Program leaders
- Collaborate with investors, venture funds, service organizations and venture professionals in helping mentor companies who are raising money.
- Receive company assignment, act as the liaison between the mentorship team, the presenting company and potential investors who want to learn about the company as they move through the mentoring process
- Follow up with companies and investors
To Apply to be considered for this position, e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org